INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
The entire contents of the Website, including without limitation, all photographs, images, text, articles, publications, brochures, digital downloads, product information, software, code, data, video and audio, logos, slogans, trade names, product/service names, domain names, and the design, selection and arrangement of the Website as a collective work and/or compilation (collectively the "Content") is the sole and exclusive intellectual and proprietary property of Terra Bella Marble and is similarly protected by the laws of the United States regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, unfair competition and other intellectual property or proprietary rights, nationally and internationally. All Content is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Terra Bella Marble, or by any other party designated as the owner or provider of any aspect of such Content as noted. Therefore, you must abide by all copyright notices, trademark notices, attribution information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website. No legal right, title or interest relating to any intellectual property owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Terra Bella Marble from any other third party as designated on the Website, shall be transferred to you or any other person as a result of your use of this Website.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND LIMITED LICENSE
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website, or otherwise use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or to obtain user or other information from the Website (including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website).
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Content on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, code, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- • Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, hack into, decrypt, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website (including, without limitation, attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack).
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website.
Although we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, description of products, or other Content that appears on this Website, this Website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions, some of which may relate to colors, description of products, or other Content on this Website. Terra Bella Marble reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to correct any typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, errors or omissions.User Identity and Privacy
THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, SUBJECT ONLY TO APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S OR LIMITED WARRANTIES REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS. NEITHER TERRA BELLA MARBLE, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING SUPPLIERS), EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS/DIRECTORS/MANAGERS, AND ANY OTHER SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS (COLLECTIVELY, “ASSOCIATED PERSONS”) MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TERRA BELLA MARBLE AND ITS ASSOCIATED PERSONS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE OR LAW, ORAL OR WRITTEN (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY (INCLUDING THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM, TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE), SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT), SUBJECT ONLY TO APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S OR LIMITED WARRANTIES REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.Limitation of Liability
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.Choice of Law; Jurisdiction
When we receive proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and it is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. Please direct all such notifications to: email@example.com and insert “Re: Copyright Violation” in the subject line header of the email.Severability; Waiver